datapitstop » Shelby County Government, Indiana » Recorder »Help/FAQDirectory
Mary Jo Phares, County Recorder
25 W Polk St Rm 101
Shelbyville, IN 46176
Office hours: 7:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Monday-Thursday
Where can I find if a property has any liens against it?
You can come in to the Recorder's office and use our public terminals to check for liens such as Federal Tax Liens, Mortgages, Mechanic's Liens, etc. In order to find out if the taxes have been paid current, you need to contact the Treasurer's office. If you want information about a State Tax Lien or a court case you need to contact the Clerk's office.

Back Home