datapitstop » Shelby County Government, Indiana » Recorder »Help/FAQDirectory
Mary Jo Phares, County Recorder
25 W Polk St Rm 101
Shelbyville, IN 46176
Office hours: 7:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Monday-Thursday
What information can you give me about an abandoned property?
The Auditor's office can tell you who the property owner is. You can come to the Recorder's office to see who the mortgage company is (if there is a mortgage). We do not know if the property owner wants to rent, lease, or sell the property nor do we have any way to contact the owner.

Back Home